What is an eVisit?
Our Springdale and Huntsville office offer eVisits. An eVisit is an electronic/video call that gives you access to care anytime or anywhere. An eVisit allows you to consult with your primary care provider online for common health issues. It can be used as an alternative to a traditional office visit for select, non-urgent medical issues.
Your time is important. Now you no longer need to travel to a doctor’s office for treatment of these common conditions:
- Fever, congestion
- Sinus infection
- Ear ache
- Dysuria (painful urination)
- Elevated blood pressure
- Tick bites
- Red eye/pink eye
- Infected lumps and nails
- Poison ivy rash
- Vaginal discharge
- Erectile dysfunction
- Refill on chronic medications
- And many others
eVisits are currently only $75 for self pay patients. Patients with insurance will need to pay the copay. Payment is required before the eVisit is performed.
Patients will need to fill out new patient paper work if not already established with our Springdale or Huntsville clinic. ( Adults, Pediatrics) New and current patients will need to fill out the eVisit questionnaire. We ask that all eVisit requests be made by 4:00 pm Monday through Thursday and by 3:00 pm on Fridays. (*The video call can be performed through Facebook messenger, Skype or FaceTime.)
Procedure for setting up your eVisit
- If you are a new patient to either clinic, fill out the Adult or Pediatric new patient paperwork and submit it.
- Fill out the eVisit questionnaire and submit it.
- On Monday or Wednesday call the Johnson\Springdale office at (479) 927-3100, on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday call the Huntsville office at (479) 738-1700 and let the receptionist know you are requesting an eVisit and need to make your payment and schedule an eVisit.
- After your paperwork is processed a provider will call/video chat within an hour to provide the service.